[Loch-soilleir] June A&S Activities - If you've got an art, let me know!

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 09:51:54 PDT 2004

If you've been practicing your art, any art (keep it legal) please send me a quick summary.

As the Loch A&S minister I submit monthly reports to the regional A&S minister who, in turn, submits these reports to the Kingdom A&S minister.  In these updates I include guild reports and recognition of our local artisans.

How do I find out what you, the local artisan, are doing?  You!!!!  You must tell me!!!!!  Now is your chance to shout your name, blow your own horn, and proclaim your abilities without any worries about modesty, being humble, or any of those other things your mother considered good manners.

Please send me (hefrantz at yahoo.com) a few lines describing any art you've been recently researching or practicing.  Any new breakthroughs in an old art, any A&S competitions you've attended, any chance you've had to teach an art, even informally, would be appropriate.

As an added bonus, if you send me the information by tomorrow evening, your efforts will be announced at Tuesday's populace meeting.

Thanks for your time.

Niccola