[Loch-soilleir] [Fwd: [ALL THINGS ANSTEORRA] Challange to the Guilds]

Lisabetta coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 16 06:31:18 PDT 2004

Subject: [ALL THINGS ANSTEORRA] Challange to the Guilds
From:    "richard hall" <arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com>
Date:    Tue, June 15, 2004 8:03 pm

As KC,

I would like to challenge, only to those who can afford it, in the
Chirurgeonate/WB Guild. It is to see if you can outdo my Haus in helping
out the WBs at AAA.

Each member of my Haus is going to bring 2 of the below listed items which
will or should total 20 items (we will have 10 members at AAA).

If every member of the Chirurgeonate/WB Guilds that can, bring just one of
the below items, ya'll should be able to beat my Haus. Now one catch is
that no more then two items per Chirurgeon/WB will count.

If by Friday night at 1800 hours ( 6p for those who can not tell time) the
Chirurgeonate/WB Guild has doubled what my Haus brings, my Haus will serve
feast to the Guilds at the AAA Feast & make breakfast for the Guilds on
Sunday morning. If by some miracle my Haus total is beaten by 4 times (IE
if we bring 20 & ya'll get 80), Males in my Haus will wear dresses while
serving the breakfast on Sunday morning.

Items to bring:

2 lbs Bananas
Box of Strawberries (1lb)
Bag of Apples (3lbs)
Bag of Oranges (3lbs)
Bag of Mixed Fruit (3lbs)
Can of Gatorade, Powerade or even a generic brand (enough to make 3 gals)
Jar of Pickles (16oz or better)
Can of Mixed Nuts (12oz or better)

In Service always, to the
Chirurgeonate, Kingdom, & the Dream,

Herr Arkell vom Cophus
Kingdom Chirurgeon
Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go
to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/allthingsansteorra/  To unsubscribe from
this group, send an email
to:allthingsansteorra-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com  Your use of Yahoo!
Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.