[Loch-soilleir] History Display at Argent Anniversary

GINEVRA99@aol.com GINEVRA99 at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 16:31:34 PDT 2004

Greetings:
I have copies of some of the scrolls I created for the Loch; i.e., the
champions, children, etc.
I also have lots of pictures taken at events.

I have my Body-of-Work documentation that includes prizes that I created:
king-size quilts, 2 yard long throws/quilts, banners, childrens activities that I
taught, etc. and a video of the NOAH play the Loch produced.

Email or call me if you are interested.

Ginevra Rodney
email: ginevra99 at aol.com
281-482-2839 home