[Loch-soilleir] History Display at Argent Anniversary

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 06:12:49 PDT 2004

I do not know about anyone else, but I would be
interested in seeing these things myself, especially
the video, wheither they go to AAA or not.

Someone please jog my memory, do we have an officer
who's duties include being a historian?  It seems to
me we need someone to collect and/or keeptrack of a
lot of thisng we have aroound so they are not lost or
forgotten.

William