[Loch-soilleir] AAA

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 05:25:29 PDT 2004

If you are planning on donating some of the items needed on
the Chirurgeon or Water-bearing supply lists, please email
me so I can get an idea of what I will expect. They are
asking for every Barony to help, and even try to outdo each
other. They will serve the volunteers breakfast on Sunday
in dresses (the guys!) and I want to see that!! Ha! I will
be buying what  we need next week. Some Barony's are
challenging to bring 2 of everything. Please let me know. I
will be there Thursday evening and may (if I can find
enough green seam binding ) have green dags on my pavillion
instead of purple. I can also arrange to get them from you
and take them also! Love, Giovannna  They need the supplies
by Friday evening.