[Loch-soilleir] AAA

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Jun 29 08:14:43 PDT 2004

What have you bought?  Keep your reciepts so we can reimburse you.  It might be easier for you to buy what you want to donate and let us know what you got at the next populace.  You have my approval for the purchases.  If you want to, contact William and let him know I have approved the gifts to AAA.

CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> wrote:If you are planning on donating some of the items needed on
the Chirurgeon or Water-bearing supply lists, please email
me so I can get an idea of what I will expect. They are
asking for every Barony to help, and even try to outdo each
other. They will serve the volunteers breakfast on Sunday
in dresses (the guys!) and I want to see that!! Ha! I will
be buying what we need next week. Some Barony's are
challenging to bring 2 of everything. Please let me know. I
will be there Thursday evening and may (if I can find
enough green seam binding ) have green dags on my pavillion
instead of purple. I can also arrange to get them from you
and take them also! Love, Giovannna They need the supplies
by Friday evening.