[Loch-soilleir] AAA history display

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Jun 29 08:45:57 PDT 2004

thanks, Ulsted

"Steelquist, John F" <John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com> wrote:The Company of the Grail will be hosting a Joust and Pas on Saturday morning, and will be bringing *lots* of stuff.  One more table won't make a difference, and we'll be at the shed, anyway.  I'll throw a table or 2 in for the display...

Ulsted

ps - at an armour-in this weekend Maelgyn (now in Bryn Gwlad) and Alexis were having a Loch old home week (& Maelgwyn was wearing an old Loch T-shirt, with Phillipe's sword design on it)...