[Loch-soilleir] AAA history display

Lessa lessa at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 19:29:43 PDT 2004

Speaking of old home week, at Kingdom Dance on Sat. Katya met up with Emiliana who used to live in the Loch.  Does anyone else remember her?

Lessa

  ps - at an armour-in this weekend Maelgyn (now in Bryn Gwlad) and Alexis were having a Loch old home week (& Maelgwyn was wearing an old Loch T-shirt, with Phillipe's sword design on it)...