[Loch-soilleir] Help setting up Loch Guardian

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Thu May 13 06:12:55 PDT 2004

Greetings!

What time is the trek to the storage room scheduled for?  And what time do you want folks on site at Lake Houston to help with set-up?

Oh, and I'll take that bet: I think you'll be insane by 5:37 pm on Friday.  What's everyone else got? <big grin>

ps - if you don't get someone to do the all-night shift at the park gate Friday night, I'm willing to do a few hour shift (we've done both in the past - one person or multi-person shifts)

Ulsted