[Loch-soilleir] Help setting up Loch Guardian

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 06:24:56 PDT 2004

I'm taking the day off, but I will have to come back
into townto get Brian.  He has a choir concert about
7.  Other than that, I'm available all day.

By the way, what ever time you decide on, tell Ulsted
it's an hour earlier.  That way well all get there at
the same time and maybe the cops will not show up this
time...

William

--- "Steelquist, John F"