[Loch-soilleir] OT - need help moving

Nicolette de Loria nicolettedeloria at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 16:25:14 PDT 2004

I am going to be moving this Saturday and would like to ask for assistance.
It will be this Saturday (the 22nd) and will begin at 10am.  I am needing
help carrying items from small boxes to medium  boxes and a couple of large
boxes, along with a few furniture pieces from a second floor apartment to a
trailor.  Any and all help is appreciated.  My address is 2802 W. Bay Area
Blvd. #1910  Webster, TX  77598.  My home phone is 281-996-1326 and my cell
is 832-385-4358.  To get to the apartment make your best route to Bay Area
Blvd. and I-45 (halfway between Houston and Galveston) and head west on Bay
Area Blvd.  Pass the mall and shopping area and you will go through several
lights.  I know one of the street names is Pilgrims Point and you will keep
going.  After passing Fife Street you will enter the parking area to the
right. If you get to the intersection of FM 528 and Bay Area Blvd. you have
gone too far.  The apartment building is parallel to Bay Area Blvd. with the
balcony facing Bay Area Blvd and the front door faces a pool.  I look
forward to any assitance that can be found.

Lady Nicolette de Loria