[Loch-soilleir] Populace meeting next Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2004, at 7:30p

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 12:31:19 PST 2004

Thank you for raising this agenda item, Your Highness. This issue will be discussed at the November populace meeting, next Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2004, at 7:30p.

Please send any other agenda items to me so that our business meeting will run more smoothly.

Don't forget that the Loch Yule planning meeting, led by Baroness Neassa, will take place IMMEDIATELY BEFORE populace meeting, starting at 6:30p.

Lessa
Seneschal
Greetings,

So, some discussion occured about changing the night that either fighter practice or Loch populace occurs to eliminate the monthly conflict. No real consensus was reached, and I believe we left it at 'let's talk about it more'. So...

In my opinion, it would be easiest to move populace, since you're not effecting the Stargate folks.

Right now is a great time to make a switch, since the requests for 2005 dates at Clear Lake Park begin at the end of this month.

As for when - Stargate has their meetings (populace & officers) on Mondays (1st & 3rd, I believe). We could counter schedule to avoid conflict (or not bother). Or Wednesdays. Thursday is bad for me, Alexis, Jason, and William. Friday & Saturday conflicts with events. Sunday is also possible, but I'd recommend against holding it with practice, since it's tough to gain everyone's attention.

When's good for everyone else?

Ulsted