[Loch-soilleir] Populace night...

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 11 12:53:52 PST 2004

Mondays, and Wednesday are good for me, Tuesdays and the 1st and 3rd
Thursdays (Masonic Lodge Officer duties) are bad for me. So I will be
partial to a 2nd Monday meeting. As a heavy fighter that needs to start
making more Tuesday practices I do have ulterior motives.  I also think we
should keep the joint practice, because there are not enough Loch fighters
at one place at one time on weekends that are not already at events, or
taking a weekend off.  Regardless I am sure our Baron, Baroness, and
Seneschal will come to a decision soon.  That's my two pence worth anyway.
As our children serve to be a major distraction for us at meetings, only one
of us will be attending at one time.  In the past we have tried to bring
them, but it is a pain for us, and I am sure a minor distraction for most.

Matthew de Baguley / Rodrigo