[Loch-soilleir] Heralds Corner

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 11 13:39:06 PST 2004

Unto the populace of the Barony of Loch Soilleir,
I recommend myself to you and send greetings.  It is my pleasure to announce
that Brian O'hUilliam was granted the Right and Dignity of Arms at The
Tourney by the Loch, and thus hence forth will be called Lord Brian
O'hUilliam, until such as time as his fortunes may change. His many selfless
actions of the past years having come to the attention of the Crown, and the
Crowns largess being thus displayed to their noble lord.  Congratulations
Lord Brian.  I would also like to congratulate our noble Seneschal Melessant
Michel, as she became the newest Holder of the Sable Crane of Ansteorra.
Congratulations Lady Melessant, your many years of service have been a value
to all we do within the SCA.  And last but not least we have a new holder of
the Serpents Toils.  Congratulations to the Honorable Lady Rhianon ni Bryan
MacLaughlan.

Pray Heed and let it be know that the Barony of the Loch has new champions
to defender her during the coming days of war!  After a year of noble
service our Excellencies, and the current champions held tests of skill to
establish the next champions, and many great deeds of arms, and noble acts
of chivalry were witnessed that day.  Those nobles stepping down were the
current Rapier Champion Don Iago Cabrera de Cadiz, Current Equestrian
Champion Skye McDonnel , and current Archery Champion Honorable Lady  Moreg
Cochrane.  Our new champions are Lord Allesandro Andretti (Rapier), Sir
Alexis la Bouche (Equestrian), and Lord Leofwine of Sumersaetum (Archery).
Congratulations to the victors, and many thanks to those stepping down.

See you at populace,

Lord Matthew de Baguley
Court Herald