[Loch-soilleir] Heralds Corner

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 15:12:37 PST 2004

My good Herald, many things must be flowing through
your mind as you have forgotten that Lord Pace Fiero
Sousa was rewarded for his many years of selfless
service by being also being awarded the Sable Crane of
Ansteorra that day.  (As soon as We were able to pry
him away from the duties he took on for a moment so
that we could give it to him!!!)

William

--- "BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA)"