[Loch-soilleir] Populace night...

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 14:43:05 PST 2004

Sorry, I do not see where Stargates, or any other
group's meeting dates would interfer with the Loch's
choice of meeting dates.  Granted, it may force some
folks that attend multiple groups populace meetings to
have to choose one over the other.

As has been stated before, no matter what day Loch's
populace is on, someone will have a conflict.

William

--- Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net>