[Loch-soilleir] Coffee Pot and Apple Juice

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Mon Nov 22 07:26:41 PST 2004

The apple juice is in my garage.  We've also got hot chocolate, iced tea powder, gatorade, and pickles.  (And a bunch of the cooking/serving stuff.)  We'll bring it all to the event.  I don't remember if we agreed on a when for the storage room run.  We usually just meet there around 8 am on Saturday and head straight to Clear Lake Park.  Sound good?  Anyone need anything from the shed besides the list ropes & poles, the pig target & spears, the coffee pot(s) and signs?

Ulsted