[Loch-soilleir] how to find out if fighter practice is still going on

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 16:39:56 PST 2004

some one told me to look on the e-mail list to find out if fighter practice is going to be held on certian nights like when there has been rain. or when it looks like it might rain. I have yet to figure out where to look for this information. And I am not complaining but it is a long drive to trek when you find out that no one is showing up. thank you for any help in this :-)

Lady Gwendolyn

Geneva Tanner
Future Team leader of Geneva's Dream Achievers June 2006
Shop any time even in your Pj's
www.Marykay.com/gtanner1
Home 281-484-0673
Cell    713-447-7777