[Loch-soilleir] how to find out if fighter practice is still going on

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 19:32:17 PST 2004

"Sometimes"  word is posted on the Coastal List.
"Sometime" it is posted on specific lists such as the
Houston Youth Rapier List.

So in answer to your question, I do not think there is
a specific list that shows is practice is or is not
being held at the UH.

If it is raining at my house of if the local news
indicated it is raining at UH, I stay home.  Most of
the time that works, but there are exceptions...

William

--- Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net>