[Loch-soilleir] Ride to Populace meeting on Tu. 10/19 at 7:30p

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 14 10:56:49 PDT 2004

Greetings,
I asked a little wile back if there was anyone that I could car pool with to the pop meeting from Lack Jackson. I tried to get in toush with a resopndant but I have not heard bak form them. So if you were the one that offered to let me ride with you please contact me off list at mythus at sbcglobal.net Also if anyone ealse comming from the Lake Jackson area think thay might have room for a passanger please contact me I do not mind paying for some the gas.
Thanks,

Suren-Unegen
Silver Fox Squadron
Commanding

Silver Fox Squadron living the dream since Anno Societatis XXIX
http://mongoune.com