[Loch-soilleir] Populous Meetings

Jakl, Scott scott.jakl at lmco.com
Thu Oct 14 12:00:20 PDT 2004

>  We are supposed to have a student going to school there for
>  us to practice there but that hasn't been enforced in years.

We are allowed to hold practice (a meeting) on UH property because we
are also a university club.  The requirements being (as I understood
them when I was marshal) that: 1) we have someone (an attending student,
I believe) to be the president of the club, and 2)at least one club
member who is also a current student or alumnus is present at practice.
After some inquiry it was determined that an alumnus was anyone who had
taken one or more classes from UH.

I don't know if or when this policy was ever "enforced" by UH personnel,
but we should respect and follow it nonethelesss.  I assume we have
been, and remember several occasions where we all stood around and
waited for an alumnus to be present before taking the field.

-Tristan