[Loch-soilleir] Tourney By the Loch preparations

Lessa lessa at houston.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 19:41:47 PDT 2004

Please come to help out in the coming days as the Loch gets ready to put on
its next event.  If you know any rapier or youth rapier fighters, archers,
or equestrians, please encourage them to come to our event.

Site preparation.
This Sunday, Oct. 24, starting at 9:00am. Wear work clothes and gloves and
bring yard tools to clear grass and brush.
The website has the directions and map to the site.
loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/tourney/directions.htm

Pavillions
Wednesday, Oct. 27, starting at 7:00pm, at Mairi & Leofric's house. (281)
486-5807, mairimdonyl at yahoo.com

Food preparation
Wednesday, Nov. 3, starting at 7:00pm, at Cateau's house. (281) 316-2888

Site set-up
Friday, Nov. 5, starting at 2:00pm.  Set up gate, list field for rapier,
areas for archery and equestrian, pavillions, etc.

Yamai is in charge of gate and still needs volunteers.  (281) 461-7477

Saturday
TOURNEY BY THE LOCH

Site clean-up
Sunday, Nov. 7.  Take down everything we put up on Friday and clean up the
site.

I know I'm probably leaving something out, so contact the Event Steward,
Mairi ((281) 486-5807, mairimdonyl at yahoo.com) for more details.