[Loch-soilleir] Cookery guild on Sunday

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 19:53:05 PDT 2004

New address:

807 N. Wellsford Dr
Pearland TX 77584-7624

Mapquest generates a great map. If you get lost, call
us at home, 281-997-6470.

>From Clear Lake: Take I-45 N to Beltway 8. Take BW8
west to Cullen Avenue (last exit before 288).

Exit Cullen. Turn left (south) on Cullen. Proceed to
Hughes Ranch road (Last stoplight before
Broadway/518).

Turn right (west) on Hughes Ranch Road.

Turn right onto North Hampton Dr. (Will be a sign for
Southdown Subdivision.)

Take the first right onto Sheldon Dr. Drive until the
end of the street, then turn left onto EAST Hampton
Dr.

Go straight until the streets ends in a "tee"
intersection with Soho dr. Turn left onto Soho. We are
the last house on the left, at the intersection of
Soho Dr and North Wellsford Dr.