[Loch-soilleir] movie demo news

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 07:18:57 PDT 2005

OK, I went down to the theater and looked at the site
for setup.

It looks like we have 2 areas available for list
fields, and the max area is about 15' square, and it
is concrete.  There is not an area close by to put up
pavilions.  The closest area for pavillions is about 5
car rows away, on the outside of the Theater parking
lot.  The medians are abut 6 feet across, so there is
not room there.  The man we have been working with at
the theater is interested in putting up banners in the
theater and lobby the week that the movie debuts.

William