[Loch-soilleir] flyers

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 18:07:56 PDT 2005

Thanks your Excellency for copying flyers! Today I made 300
of the two sided "A Brief Introduction to the SCA". I was
thinking of carrying baskets with flyers in them.     How
many flyers do you guys think we will need? I put 50 flyers
at Bally's and they are almost all gone. Pace put more the
other day. I figured that the big guys there might be
interested!! Your Excellency William, do you have the box
of banners and what time should we go? Noon?    Cheers, Giovanna