[Loch-soilleir] Tourney by the Loch - a message from the church

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Mon Dec 12 07:20:30 PST 2005

I want to thank everyone who helped decorate and undecorate and clean the church for us for TBTL.  We have a great group of people and I really appreciate "all Y'all"!!

Holly Frantz <hefrantz at yahoo.com> wrote:    Huzzah us!

Niccola

Kathy <bardkat at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  I just wanted to let you all know - I just heard from the church where we
had Tourney by the Loch. They said that they have never had an outside
group leave the building in such good shape, and they were very pleased with
the SCA. Apparently a few members of the congregation stopped by during the
event, and were impressed with how friendly & polite everyone was. I never
saw them - I assume they met with someone at the gate? Or a hospitaler?
Whoever met them, you impressed them! They want us to know that the SCA is
welcome to rent the church again anytime for another event or meeting.
(Especially now that we know how to loch the door!)

Way to go, Loch!

Kat