[Loch-soilleir] Tourney by the Loch - a message from the church

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 20:39:29 PST 2005

ohhhh ahhhhhh (and as Baron Iohn says...zowie!)
No really, I remember a few people coming through the kitchen.  We were so
glad to be able to tell them how extremely thankful we were to have such an
outstanding site to use and enjoy.  I am so glad we were able to leave the
church in good condition...and who ever said being Scouts in a former life
wouldn't pay off?

--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",
Lady Hedwig von Luneborg

"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society." --
Theodore Roosevelt