[Loch-soilleir] Tourney by the Loch - a message from the church

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Mon Dec 12 07:16:08 PST 2005

Hedwig,
  Can you email me the recipe for the Hippocras you made for TBTL?

Hedwig von Luneborg <lochherald at gmail.com> wrote:
    ohhhh ahhhhhh (and as Baron Iohn says...zowie!)
  No really, I remember a few people coming through the kitchen.  We were so glad to be able to tell them how extremely thankful we were to have such an outstanding site to use and enjoy.  I am so glad we were able to leave the church in good condition...and who ever said being Scouts in a former life wouldn't pay off?

--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",
Lady Hedwig von Luneborg

"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society." --
Theodore Roosevelt