[Loch-soilleir] Destination Coronation

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Mon Dec 12 08:50:31 PST 2005

Hedwig,
  Since Coronation is one of the events the Barons and Baronesses are asked to attend ( and expected unless mundane life interrupts) I will be going.  I expect William will too if he can.  Would you like to sit with us?  Oh yeah, Avatar is going too but we won't see much of him.

"Steelquist, John F" <John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com> wrote:      Geez, Gunthar hasn't even gotten all his armour together, and you're contemplating Coronation!
  Well, they say where there's a will... :)

  We might be going.  Their Excellencies probably will.

  Ulsted