[Loch-soilleir] Small Yule Activity
neassa at swbell.net
Thu Dec 15 10:40:47 PST 2005
I may have been forbidden from entering my mice in the dessert competition, but that doesn't mean we can't have the fun of making them at Yule. :-) I'll bring the supplies to make 40. If anyone else wants to bring supplies we can make more mice.
* Fudge-covered Oreos - one box makes 20, unless the 'help' starts eating the Oreos before we make the mice.
* Hershey's Kisses - for the heads
* Sliced almonds - for the ears
* Maraschino cherries with stems - for body and tail
* Chocolate chips - melt to cover the cherries for the bodies
* Decorator gel (or icing) - for the eyes, plus any 'other' decorations on the mice. I'll have a tube of blue gel.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Loch-soilleir