[Loch-soilleir] populace meeting on Tu. 12/20 at 7:30p

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 20:55:18 PST 2005

  Agenda Items:
Loch Yule 2006 - need to make a decision on which site to use

  This is the final populace meeting of the year.

Open Positions:
Minister of Children
Hospitaler
  Chronicler (as soon as a replacement can be found)
  Seneschal (will be open in March 2006, but I'd like to train my replacement [if any training is needed])

Please send me any other items for the agenda (melessant at yahoo.com).

 Lessa
Seneschal

http://mail.yahoo.com