[Loch-soilleir] RE: [Hou-announce] calling all fighters - Youth Boffer

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Dec 18 21:28:51 PST 2005

The Youth Boffer fighters usually meet on the 4th Tuesday of the month.  I  was looking forward to them all coming out to test their new swords, shields, and polearms on the 27th.  Is the practice officially completely cancelled, or will some other marshal-art-minded groups be there?
Are there any Youth who were planning to come fight, to make it worthwhile to hold a practice?
( I am sorry - I cannot slide my presence forward or back a week.  I am bound and bookended by bane bonds of bothersome servitude.)
If it doesn't work out, I will hope to see you next month!  FInd a good tree to practice on.  (No, not your little brother...remember the rules?)
In Service,H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh, Loch Soilleir Youth Boffer Marshal----------------------------------------------------------------Matt Gilson" <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Where are all the fighters of the Loch? Where are all the fighters of Stargate? nbsp; Too many Tuesday nights of late have I stood upon the field alone, or with but 1 or 2 comrades in arms! nbsp; War approaches, yet our numbers shrink, not grow!nbsp; He who will be our War King has urged all groups to hold monthlynbsp;melee practices to prepare.nbsp; Many have offered to travel to neighboring groups to attend these practices.nbsp; I want tonbsp;declare melee practices for ournbsp;groups, yet I am hesitant to do so when I lack the confidence that we will have enough of our own numbers to make it worthwhile for those who may drive extra hours to join us. nbsp; Calling all fighters!nbsp; The weather is cool, we need not dread the heat.nbsp; Come to practice.nbsp; Weather permitting, I will be there this coming Tuesday, Dec. 20.nbsp;nbsp;I will be there on Tuesday, Jan. 3.nbsp; (I assume all will be busy with family and friends Dec. 27).nbsp; Show me that the hearts of Stargate and the Loch are still bold, that we may call for melees later in January! nbsp; Ld. Madog of Glastonbury Loch Soillier Knight's Marshallnbsp;
__________________________________________________________________Switch to Netscape Internet Service.As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register
Netscape. Just the Net You Need.
New! Netscape Toolbar for Internet ExplorerSearch from anywhere on the Web and block those annoying pop-ups.Download now at http://channels.netscape.com/ns/search/install.jsp