[Loch-soilleir] Looking for Used Armor of Hide-share people

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 4 00:27:48 PDT 2005

Greetings,
Well I am trying to find a kidney belt or the leather to make one. So if you have one you want to sale or want the share in a hide let me know. I’ll wait until the end of the month before I move on buying a hide just incase there might be one or two people needing leather. Contact me off list at commander at mongounegen.com if you have interest.

--
In Service to the Dream
Suren-unegen