[Loch-soilleir] No Fiber Arts on the 4th

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Jul 4 06:30:45 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Loch from your humble servant, Wyllow.

SInce everyone said they were going to be busy watching spinning lights tonights - no Fiber Arts or (earthbound) UFOs.  We WILL be having them again next Monday, and every Monday thereafter.  For those new to our Barony, feel free to join us - Fiber Arts (from dyeing wool to knitting to sewing help) and UFOs (UnFinished Objects - projects you need some help or company to finish) every Monday night at my house in League City, starting around 7pm.

Call for directions.  281-316-0764

In Service to the Loch,
H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.