[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: Classes for Newcomers Meetings

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 11:19:38 PDT 2005

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:35:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bulgarelli Maria <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>
To: Houston announcements <hou-announce at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Hou-announce] Classes for Newcomers Meetings

Ok all. I have a schedule for the newcomers meetings.
I've gotten a few people who can teach but a lot of
the classes are still untaught.

I'm posting the schedule. If you can teach a class
but can't teach it on the day I scheduled let me know
and I can change it.

Please. This is very important. We need to get these
newcomers to feel welcome and to do that the newcomers
meetings are a big advantage.

Oh also can someone please forward this to the
Bordermarch, Raven's Fort and Loch lists please send
this to that also. I'm not on it. These classes are
for all area Baronies, Shires and Cantons. I already
know that Loch is interested in them. I want to make
sure the rest know we're doing them also.

Thanks.

Maria

Here's the schedule

Date Class Teacher