[Loch-soilleir] Queen's

Melissa Carter homefrogs at houston.rr.com
Wed Jul 6 14:24:01 PDT 2005

Greetings Populace of the Loch,
I am in search of a ride to day trip to Queen's.  It would be me and both of
my girls...so space for 3.  If anyone is planning on day tripping and is
willing for us to ride along please contact me off list! Thanks tons,
Hedwig
 (I am working on finding friends for my kids to stay with so it MIGHT be
just me but I'm planning for all 3 of us just in case.)

In Service,
Hedwig
homefrogs at houston.rr.com