[Loch-soilleir] Stargate and Gate's Edge Newcomers meetings

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 20:18:49 PDT 2005

>From Stargate's Hospitaler, Lady Elizabetta de Medici:

Bulgarelli Maria <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:55:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net

I have reserved rooms at the YWCA on Willia St. for the use of the SCA for concentrated newcomers meetings that I will be holding for the newcomers who have
expressed interest through the Lord of the Rings Demo. These meetings will take place on July 13, 14, 20, and 21. I am asking for help in teaching etc. for the
classes. The classes will be 45 minutes. We'll do an SCA 101 and then we'll have some breakout sessions for different activities in the SCA. I would like to include Chivalric, Rapier, Archery, A&S, Bardic, Equestrian, Thrown Weapons, Court Ettiquite, Coronets and Awards (Ihon's class) and Your First Event (And what to do). I plan to do an SCA 101 class the first night and the third night (July 13 and 20) in case someone can't make it for the class the first night.  If anyone is available on those nights to teach any of the classes mentioned, please email me at scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net I will put a schedule together after I get a clearer picture of who will be teaching and available on what nights. Hopefully that will happen by this weekend, if I can get enough teachers.

I am really excited about these classes and know that we will have a lot of fun doing them.

In Service To The Dream,
Lady Elizabetta de Medici
Maria Buchanan
Official Worrier of House Starfire