[Loch-soilleir] Pennsic Rideshare

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 07:24:15 PDT 2005

>I cannot remember if i had asked on this list or not if i have please forgive the bandwidth<
Greetings,
I am trying to fine a rideshare going to Pennsic this year. I need someone that is going to be staying for the entire time (5th to the 21st) or two people going to Pennsic, one going for the first half to ride up with, and one going to the second half to ride back with. I travel very light. The only large piece of equipment I carry is my Fiberglass Spear or Rattan depending on the rules still trying to find that part out. 1 standard army duffle and 1 small garb bag. If for some
reason I buy something I will ship it back via UPS but that is unlikely I am going to War not a Tupperware party. I do smoke however I do not smoke in the car not even my own. I live close to Houston but if nessary  I can meet along the route to avoid a big detore, Let me know if you
can accommodate me.

--
In Service to the Dream
Suren-unegen