[Loch-soilleir] loaner garb - urgent

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Wed Mar 2 06:12:58 PST 2005

has anyone asked Antoinette if she still has the loaner garb from the hospitaller position?

John or Melissa Carter <homefrogs at houston.rr.com> wrote:Clara,
I have a large amount of loaner garb from when we took friends to Tourney by
the Loch. Call me and we'll set up a time or whatever...I'll be home
tomorrow night and Thursday cooking for Queen's. I will also be home during
the day if that is more convenient. I don't have the entire set of loaner
garb but I do have several men's and women's outfits.

In Service (and pursuit of) the Dream,
Hedwig zum Zuckerbar