[Loch-soilleir] Queen's decorations

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 08:05:06 PST 2005

If you promised to bring flowers to decorate the event on Sat., this is your reminder.

Thank you,
Lessa
Seneschal

From: "Tucker, Kim"
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:51:30 -0600
Subject: Queen's decorations

Please remember that several of us promised Clara that we would bring
flowers to decorate the list field poles this weekend.

I just checked the weather and it should be pretty on both Friday and
Saturday. :-)

Love,
Neassa

PS: Someone may want to forward this to the Loch list.