[Loch-soilleir] Queens Champion thank-yous

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 10:58:21 PST 2005

Queen’s Champion is over. Don Robert, congratulations
on your hard-fought victory!

This was quite possibly the easiest endeavor I’ve ever
undertaken in the SCA. I had a great crew. Everybody
did what I asked them to do, and more. I would like to
thank all of those people who worked at the event.

My coordinators: You took care of the tasks I asked
you to, and then helped with everything else! Baron
William and his set-up crew. HL Willow and everybody
who worked gate. Lady Jeannette and all of the
luncheon crew. Mistress Lissa and HL Rhiannon for
running the lists. Lady Giovanna and her helpers for
making sure we all drank enough. Lord Alden and the
other heralds! Lord Yamai and the take-down crew.

Thanks go to: Hedwig and Gunter zum Zuckerbar, Master
Ihon, Lady Merewyn, Mistress Neassa, Lady Lessa, King
Ulsted and Queen Cateau, Lord Brandon, Countess Sara,
Master Modius, Baroness Katya, (this is where I give
up on the titles) Lisabetta, Alexis, Leofric, Marie,
Godwin, Gerald, Caitlin, Margie, Cael, Pache, Mea,
Mahearra, Lorraine, Iago, the two ladies whose names
I’ve forgotten but they camped, everybody who
marshaled and heralded, carried water, coiled ropes,
washed dishes and etc.

And most especially my husband, Don Tristan von
Heidelberg.

Pray forgive any misspellings and butchering of names.
I’m sure I’ve missed someone and I apologize.

Warm Regards,
HL Clara von Ulm
Who resides in the Barony of Loch Soilleir