[Loch-soilleir] Loch Guardian

Kathy Elliott bardkat at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 21:09:03 PDT 2005

I am looking for a volunteer to haul the Loch Soilleir trailer to Camwood
from the storage shed in Pearland on Friday.  Ideally, I'd like to start
setting up around noon on Friday.

Does anyone have a trailer hitch, and can take a day off work?  (We will
also need someone to take the trailer back to the shed on Sunday after he
event.  This can be the same person, or someone different.)

Many thanks,
Kat

ps - even if you don't have a trailer hitch, you are still more than welcome
to come early and help set up!  Just think - if you get on site early, you
get to choose the best camping spot!