[Loch-soilleir] Loch Guardian

Henry Berry mistgreywolf at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 21:29:24 PDT 2005

due to lack of funds and camping equipment me and my lady ( we met some of you at the kingdom of hevan demo) can not make it, also we need to replace our hitch ball....so i'm taking this chance to give our regards and apologies to all, who made us feel so welcome.  if we had the ball hitch id see about helping you bring it back.

Kathy Elliott <bardkat at sbcglobal.net> wrote:I am looking for a volunteer to haul the Loch Soilleir trailer to Camwood from the storage shed in Pearland on Friday.  Ideally, I'd like to start setting up around noon on Friday.

Does anyone have a trailer hitch, and can take a day off work?  (We will also need someone to take the trailer back to the shed on Sunday after he event.  This can be the same person, or someone different.)

Many thanks,
Kat

ps - even if you don't have a trailer hitch, you are still more than welcome to come early and help set up!  Just think - if you get on site early, you get to choose the best camping spot!

Faolán Mac Séighín
Fianna warrior at heart