[Loch-soilleir] Greetings from Atlantian Visitors

Lady Alexandra Scott xndra_scott at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 12:50:25 PDT 2005

Unto the populace of Loch Sollier does Alexandra Scott de Northumberland send greetings ~

Good gentles of Ansteorra,

My children and I will be returning to my homelands of Ansteorra for an extended summer visit.  We look forward to attending events where we can meet some of you.  We plan to reside in Alvin, but have connections in Houston as well.

Please share news of events and such with us.  We have joined the E-list and are monitoring the calendar.

In brief,
  Milady Victoria (10) is a Youth Combat fighter who also has served as a junior lady-in-waiting to the Queen and Princess of Atlantia, plus our Baroness of Nottinghill Coill.  She enjoys the Arts and Sciences, including fiber arts like spinning and illumination.

  Milord James (aka, Young James - 12) is a member of Clann Lochlan.  He, too, is an Atlantian Youth Combat fighter who enjoys archery and drawing.

Both of the children are Atlantian Pages.  Young James is sponsored by Baron Artur MacLochlainn (Bear) of Clann Lochlan.

Oh!  and one more thing!  We all DANCE!  For a brief time, my daughter, Elizabeth Sabine (17) will be joining us.  She is the most accomplished of the galliard.  I hope she will get a chance to attend the Ansteorran Kingdom Danse and Performer's Symposium in June.

I have many interests, both locally and baronially.  I am the Canton Chatelaine and Webminister.  I do fencing (epee) and cook. I also have served as a Lady-in-Waiting and help with the Pages' Academy.

We will arrive June 1st with wedding plans, but hope to attend Fighter Practice and the Youth Academy.

Please send your greetings.

Graciously,

Lady Alexandra

Alexandra Scott de Northumberland #148950
Argent, a stag statant with a chief azure, an increscent between two mullets of six points Or
Temporary resident of the Barony of Loch Sollier, ANSTEORRA
Homeland - Canton of St Georges, Nottinghill Coill, ATLANTIA

Upcoming Events:
  Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, 20-22MAY2005 (Kings Mtn State Park)
  http://www.falconcree.org/stcatherine)

http://mail.yahoo.com