[Loch-soilleir] Greetings from Atlantian Visitors

Henry Berry mistgreywolf at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 13:29:04 PDT 2005

i would like to extend my greetings i met Baron Artur MacLochlainn (Bear) of Clann Lochlan,while i was in south carolina for 6 months,Clann Lochlan is a wonderful group and i would love to get back in touch wth them,but i havent been online in a while..  but i digress...be welcome and enjoy,if i can do anything in my limited ability please ask.

Faolán Mac Séighín
Fianna warrior at heart