[Loch-soilleir] Charter painting 11/14/2005

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 12:42:27 PST 2005

Hi all,

I am hosting a charter painting evening at my house at
6:30 pm NEXT Monday, November 14 (and on the 2nd and
4th Monday of every month).

I'd like to try to do something a little different
this next time. I have discussed creating a new
charter for the Serpent's Toils with HE Katya. If I
can get a design completed by next week, I thought it
would be fun to spend some time painting the new
baronial charters.

I know there are several members of the Serpent's
Toils who never received a scroll. If you are one of
those people, drop me a note and we will work on
painting something for you at the next meeting!

So, next Monday, everyone come help paint something
pretty for your friends and loved ones in the Loch!

No experience is required, and instruction is
available if desired. Materials are provided, but
please bring your own if you have them!

Call or email me for directions. My number is
713-818-4916.

Please let me know if you'll be coming so I can plan
accordingly.

See you next week!

Sara