[Loch-soilleir] Re: Charter painting 11/14/2005

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 12:30:46 PST 2005

Hi all,

Just a reminder that charter painting occurs at my
house
tonight at 6:30 pm (and on the 2nd and 4th Monday of
every month).

We're doing something a little different this time.
I've created a new charter for the Serpent's Toils, so
we'll spend some time painting those, and maybe
looking at books to get ideas for a second design.

I know there are several members of the Serpent's
Toils who never received a scroll. If you are one of
those people, drop me a note and we will work on
painting one for you!

No experience is required, and instruction is
available if desired. Materials are provided, but
please bring your own if you have them!

Call or email me for directions. My number is
713-818-4916.

Please let me know if you'll be coming so I can plan
accordingly.

Thanks,
Sara