[Loch-soilleir] Populace Meeting on Tu. 11/15, 7:30p

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 15:27:29 PST 2005

  Agenda Items:
Tourney By the Loch
Loch Yule
2006 event dates and events/activities
  2007 event dates and events/activities

  This is the final populace meeting before our two events in December. We will start on time as we have a lot of things to cover.

Open Positions:
Minister of Children
Hospitaler (will be vacant by next month)
  Seneschal (will be open in March 2006, but I'd like to train my replacement [if any training is needed])

  Lessa
  Seneschal