[Loch-soilleir] SHEEP WARS

Corey Van Zandt Sircorwin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:39:11 PST 2005

AAh yes....the Fabled Loch Flock.....You probably gave them the ugly ones
which means they were eaten shortly after they had their way with
them......Thus our Beautiful Flossie was quite the temptation....you
see....Flossie was Trained in the art of Seduction and the KamaSutra....No
Real Man can withstand her charms!   Your protest has been duelly noted
Baron Loch but your Talk is a Crock and your Flock I do Mock for they are
not good to Hock nor to shave and make Sock... Thy Herd is a Sham....not ONE
decent Ram, how Dare thee Compare to our Maiden most Fair with her
Shimmering curls of flaxon white Hair.....I beseech thee to beWare for my
Men will not Scare though you a Great Barony be....on the field you have not
yet met ME.
hehe

Sir Corwin von Suess
Dr. of the Ryme....when I have the Tyme