[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts & UFO

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Nov 20 03:51:29 PST 2005

Greetings unto the Crafters and Artists of the Loch!

This missive is sent to inform you that the nation's holy days will not prevent the Fibers Arts nor the UFO (Un-Finished Objects) guilds from meeting on Monday at my house - 207 Sweetgum, League City.

It normally starts about 7pm, after the crofters return from their work in the fields; however, my harvest is in, and I am allowing a week of rest!  I plan to put a pot of soup to simmer on the non-dye side of my hearth a little after noon - all are welcome to come, early or late, to share in the luck of the pot and work on their Yule garments and gifts.

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh
281-316-0764

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.